Yes! Our menu follows specific diabetes diet guidelines from the American Diabetes Association, including, but not limited to the these recommendations:
- Count, keep consistent, and eat an adequate (but not excessive) amount of healthy carbohydrates
- Eat a high fiber diet
- Eat a healthy amount of lean protein
- Eat a diet low in fat and cholesterol
- Consume fish twice per week
- Reduce Salt – limit sodium to less than 2300 mg per day, or less than 1500 mg per day if you have diabetes, have high blood pressure, have chronic kidney disease, and/or are African American.
Of course, there's no one-size-fits-all eating plan for everyone with diabetes. Be sure to consult with your doctor or dietitian about your specific needs. Please share our Nutritional Analysis Chart with your health care professional to ensure that our meal plan is right for you.