We’re always here to help! We’re not counselors, but we’re happy to advise you on meal plans and general weight loss questions and challenges. If you have a specific medical question or concern, we suggest you consult your doctor or registered dietitian.
Articles in this section
- Does it matter when I eat my meals?
- Do I need to buy additional items at the grocery store to complete my meals?
- What about snacks?
- What if I’m hungry?
- Should I take supplements?
- How long should I stay on the Healthy For Life Meals plan?
- Do you have counselors I can talk to?
- What if I have other questions?