We do offer the option of substituting a certain number of meals per week in exchange for other meals. However, all of our meals are produced in a facility that handles milk, egg, soy, wheat, fish, tree nut and peanut ingredients. While we follow all the strictest food safety practices, incidental contact with unintended allergens can occur. Each of our meals is labeled with a complete ingredients list. If you have a food allergy, always read ingredients lists carefully.
Articles in this section
- What is the ratio of macronutrients in your plan?
- How much protein is in your meal plan?
- Do you offer a low carb plan?
- Are there genetically modified (GMO) ingredients in your meals?
- Ingredients you will NOT find in Healthy For Life Meals
- Do you offer vegetarian meals?
- Do your meals include organic ingredients?
- Do you offer gluten-free meals?
- What if I have food allergies?
- What should I drink with this meal plan?