Our meal plans are designed as three meals per day. Snacks are not packaged separately. For clients who enjoy a snack, it’s easy to save an item from a meal — such as a whole fruit or 1/4 cup of nuts — to eat between meals. Clients who report the greatest success in achieving their personal health goals are those who stick with the full-week plan over time, and do not waiver from it by adding additional snack items.
Articles in this section
- Does it matter when I eat my meals?
- Do I need to buy additional items at the grocery store to complete my meals?
- What about snacks?
- What if I’m hungry?
- Should I take supplements?
- How long should I stay on the Healthy For Life Meals plan?
- Do you have counselors I can talk to?
- What if I have other questions?
Article is closed for comments.